Nautical Blue and Gold Digital Paper – instant download
These lovely decorative backgrounds feature nautical ocean patterns in shimmering gold and adorned with pearls. Perfect for party invitations, journals, scrapbooking, party props, or any of your creative projects. Each image measures 12 x 12 inches (30.5 x 30.5 cm) and has 300 dpi resolution. They are in seamless format, making them ideal for large prints and web backgrounds!
This digital product includes:
– 18 seamless digital papers in JPG format
– Size: 12″ x 12″ or 3600 x 3600 pixels
– Resolution: 300 dpi
Please note, this is a digital product. No physical items will be shipped to you.
Thanks for looking!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/DigitalCurio for flash sale coupon codes announced once a month, which are usually 40% off with no minimum purchase.
Terms and License:
* The images can be used for personal or commercial purposes. POD friendly. Commercial use does NOT require an additional license purchase! Hooray! There is no limit on the products you can make with the images, nor is there a limit on the number of sales made with them. Hooray!
* Images can be used to create commercial physical and printed goods.
* You may use the images in your print on demand (POD) products without attribution to my shop. However, they may not be uploaded to POD third party apps, or used in such a way that the artwork can be extracted or edited by a POD user who is not my direct client.
* Any DIGITAL commercial use, in which you are selling (or giving away for free) a digital product, such as an instant download, MUST be sold in the form of a flattened, complete and finished design. You may not sell as-is, or use to make other digital design resources. Using my graphics to make clip art, digital papers, add-ons, or other design resources that you sell or give away for free, is NOT ALLOWED. If you are unsure if use in your product is ok, please send me a convo.
* Examples of digital products that are finished products and are OK are invitations, cards, planner stickers, party printables, finished art prints or compositions, bookmarks. Digital products that are NOT ok are digital papers, backgrounds, clip art, digital scrapbooking kits, collage sheets, scrapkits for taggers, or any digital image that is used as a design tool instead of a finished design.
* Do not redistribute, resell, share or copy. Purchase of a product from my shop does not transfer copyright. All images will retain copyright to Digital Curio.
* Do not reassemble images and post them to Pixabay or any other design resource website, either for free or for sale. Do not use the images to make derivative textures – combining images to make new textures or clipart that you post for free or for sale is disallowed. Images must be used in finished, complete products that have been changed in a significant or meaningful way from the source material. If you are not clear on what constitutes a design resource versus a finished design, please ask! I am happy to help.
* An additional special commercial license purchase is required if you want to 1) use clipart, patterns or backgrounds as-is within your design software or app, or 2) print the images as-is for physical scrapbook paper that you intend to sell. The fee for either of these two uses is $50 per image pack.
* Due to the nature of the product, there are no returns once the item has been downloaded.
At this time I cannot accept any custom orders, special requests or requests for color changes to existing clip art or digital paper. Even if the request is small, I get many per day and I struggle to keep up with a busy schedule. Thank you for understanding 🙂