Vintage Halloween Digital Paper
This is a set of vintage textured orange and black Halloween digital papers, each with an ornate and unique pattern. Each paper measures 8.5 x 11 inches and has 300 dpi resolution. Perfect for your Halloween crafts, invitations and party props! Not in seamless format – although a seamless 12×12 version is available in my shop!
This digital product includes:
* 24 digital papers in JPG format
* Size: 8.5 x 11 inches
* Resolution: 300 dpi
Please note, this is a digital product. No physical items will be shipped to you.
Thank you for checking it out!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* The images can be used for personal or commercial purposes. POD friendly! Commercial use does NOT require an additional license purchase! Hooray!
* Images can be used to create any PHYSICAL or PRINTED goods to be sold commercially without attribution or limit. One exception: printed paper using the designs as-is for scrapbook paper or journal paper requires an additional license.
* Any DIGITAL product using the images must be sold in the form of a flattened, complete design product. You may NOT sell as-is or make other digital design resources such as clipart, digital paper, digital kits, or add-ons.
To clarify further:
Digital design resources are not allowed. A digital design resource is something that your customer will use to further create with digitally. Finished digital artwork and products are OK. Finished products are ready to be printed or placed on products as-is with no or minimal creativity needed on the part of your customer. If you are unsure if use in your product is ok, please send me a convo.
* Do not redistribute, resell, share or copy. Purchase does not transfer copyright.
* Due to the nature of the product, there are no returns once the item has been downloaded.
At this time I cannot accept any custom orders, special requests or requests for color changes to existing clip art or digital paper. Even if the request is small, I get many per day and I struggle to keep up with a busy schedule. Thank you for understanding 🙂